Benefits of Yoga Therapy
"Yoga therapy is the process of empowering individuals to progress toward improved health and well-being through the application of the teachings and practices of Yoga."
Meet Nicole Tranchina of Illume Yoga Therapy
Nicole is passionate about improving the quality of life of others. She is a seeker who has sought out her life purpose with persistence and determination. Her search has guided her towards serving others in the healing process and bridging Western and Eastern approaches to healthcare.
Nicole is a Certified Yoga Therapist (1000 hours of training through an accredited program, Inner Peace Yoga Therapy), Yoga Teacher, Certified Life Coach, and a licensed PTA.
Our Approach to Yoga Therapy
Nicole uses non-invasive tools (i.e. breathing and relaxation techniques, modified movements, etc.) to address your unique goals guiding you towards optimal health. Yoga Therapy can be used to decrease stress and anxiety, reduce chronic pain, stabilize blood pressure, improve sleep quality, and so much more.
- Self Care: Give yourself permission to illuminate yourself and take the time for self-care and rejuvenation.
- Strength and Flexibility Through the physical practice of yoga (asana) the muscles of the body become equally strong and flexible.
- Balance Balance your body, mind, and spirit through a yoga practice customized for your individual goals.
- Meditation: Meditation can help reduce pain, improve sleep, decrease blood pressure, generate kindness, enhance self-awareness, manage anxiety, and promote emotional health.
- Breath Deep breathing sends a message to the brain to calm down and relax.
- Stress Reduction Stress management is vital to your overall health by boosting immune function and promoting longevity while allowing you to be more productive.
Class schedule with Nicole:
Monday: 9:30 am - 2:00 PM
Wednesday: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Private Yoga Therapy
1 Person $125
2 People $110
3 People $100